What we collect and store
While you visit our site or use our system, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
When you fill up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email, phone number, billing address details and system account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and subscription status.
- Respond to your requests, including question and complaints
- Verify payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Notify any system update announcement
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email and address information.
- Customer payment record
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill entries and support you.
We WONT have any access to your credit card information such as card number and security code. Your payment is handled by trusted payment gateway.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide payemnt services to you; for example —
We accept payments through XXXX. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to XXXX, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.